Access right on media and blocks is ignored in Image viewers

Dev
Dev
Vote:

Steps:

1. In access rights tree in admin menu under For all websites I assign different groups of editors like JuniorEditors, SeniorEditors, etc to several folders which contain files ( pictures(.jpg, .png) and pdfs). I would like these pictures and files be hidden for different groups of editors.
    2. Then I create a user and assign one of these groups and Webeditors group (In order to be able to login in Edit mode) to it.
    3. After I login by this user, in assets pane I see files in other folders which belong to other groups of editors are accessible for View and Copy.

Question: How can I disable these two? Our customer is interested in higher level of privacy.

4. On a standard page in our project there is a picture viewer (where we can select images to show in a header of the page) when I open this viewer, I see pictures(not pdfs which is good) of other folders are accessible to view/Copy/download and even they are selectable. Which is not good. 

Question: Since pfds are not visible Is this considered as bug? If not how can I solve this?

Edited, Oct 18, 2021 13:56
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.