Change Tiny MCE Configuration based on context

Vote:

Hi Folks,

We have a situation where we have a Rich Text Editor Block with an XhtmlString property.  We have a single content area on a single block which requires images to be added, which we don't want available anywhere else.  Is it possible to update the TinyMceConfiguration based on what content area the block has been added to?

Aug 29, 2024 11:06
Vote:

Hi David,

I am not entirely sure if what you want to achieve is possible and I think that is more to do with the structure of the blocks, so I just wanted to confirm the content setup.

Content Setup:

----Page > Content Area > Single Block Content Area > Rich Text Editor Block (Anti-Pattern - Nested Blocks)

If this is correct then as I presume it will be difficult to achieve your desired outcome as the solution needs to be context aware to know when to add the images tool to the toolbar.

If this is not the case then you possibly might be able to achieve this with 'SettingsTransform', with the following content setup:

----Page > Content Area > Rich Text Editor Block

Thanks

Paul

Aug 29, 2024 22:35
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.