Submitted Form Audience Criteria doesn't work

Vote:

Hello,

I'm trying to create Audience Criteria based on the Submitted Form option, but the dropdown is always empty. I have created a few forms and some submissions to them, but dropdown is still empty. Any idea what can be an issue here or even how can I debug it?

Edited, Aug 15, 2024 10:45
Vote:

Is cookies allowed on the local machine/server?

Optimizely Forms uses several cookies to keep track of visitors submitting forms (.EPiForm_VisitorIdentifier, .EPiForm_BID, EPiForm_{FormGuid}:{Username}) - see https://docs.developers.optimizely.com/content-management-system/v1.2.0-forms/docs/managing-cookies

If these cookies are not allowed, Optimizely won't be able to determine if the criteria is met.

Aug 19, 2024 11:00
Vote:

Thank you for your answer.

In my case, I'm not even able to create criteria in CMS as a dropdown list that should contain forms that I have created is empty. My forms are working and submissions are visible in CMS. 

Do I need to create forms in a specific place/under a specific root to populate that dropdown in the create criteria section? I would assume that this dropdown is populated using FIND or another configured search provider.

Aug 19, 2024 14:39
Vote:

Hi,

Forms will be in the dropdown list if they are published, under Form Root Container and current user must has Read access to get forms. The data in dropdown is polulated via using Content Repository, no using FIND

Aug 19, 2024 15:27
Vote:

Thank you for a tip @Binh Nguyen Thi

Aug 20, 2024 8:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.