Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to get the dependent fields list

Vote:

Hi,

I want to create a custom form element where i want to have a PropertyList kind of field which will allow user to select multiple existing fields from which we want to have the data(concatenated data of all fields) and assign to this custom form field.

I thought of assigning this concatenated the data to this custom form field during Validator call. Is that possible? and how can i create a property which will show all the existing fields.

Jan 18, 2021 12:59
Vote:

You can get help from https://niteco.com/articles/how-to-extend-episerver-form/ to extend the Episerver form.

Jan 19, 2021 18:00
Vote:

Hi Sanjay,

I saw this link before but it is to show some custom data in dropdown, my requirement is to show the form elements list which i have added in the form. Fields list which we see under dependency tab i need the similar one.

Actually i have to create a custom form element in which i have to give user the provision to select the fields which are already part of this form based on the selection i will be getting the data of those fields and assign it to this custom field

Jan 21, 2021 5:49
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.