Cannot decrypt password error

Vote:

When trying to use ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider with Community via:

<add name="EPiServerCommonMembershipProvider" applicationName="EPiServerCommonApplication"
type="EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.MembershipProvider, EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization"
provider="ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider"
roleToSynchronize1="*" />

I get the error below.  Any ideas on where I should look?

Cannot decrypt password

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot decrypt password

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[InvalidOperationException: Cannot decrypt password]
   EPiServer.Common.Security.HMACPasswordProvider.DecryptPassword(Byte[] ciphertext) +46
   EPiServer.Common.Security.User.get_Password() +40
   EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.MembershipProvider.GetPassword(String username, String answer) +73
   System.Web.Security.MembershipUser.GetPassword() +106
   EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.Integrator.SynchronizeUser(MembershipUser membershipUser, String password, Boolean enableCreateNew) +669
   EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationHttpModule.SynchronizeUser(String userName, Boolean createNew) +74
   EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationHttpModule.context_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +209
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +136
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69
May 30, 2013 15:03
Vote:

Think I found it.  Needed 

EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization.IntegrationMembershipProvider, EPiServer.Common.Web.Authorization
May 30, 2013 16:01
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.