Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

epi 6 CMS edit/admin Direction (rtl\ltr)

Vote:

hi

our site uses

<globalization culture="he-il" uiCulture="he-il" requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" resourceProviderFactoryType="EPiServer.Resources.XmlResourceProviderFactory, EPiServer" />

which cause the edit/admin/dashboard to change the direction rtl ( right to left)

can i change this behaviour to the old one( ltr) ? it's not completed and alot of mess to the editing ( css and html problems)

Sep 19, 2010 16:31
Vote:

You can override this in your web.config file:

<location path="episerver">
  <system.web>
    <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />
  </system.web>
</location>

<location path="episerver">

<system.web>

<globalization culture="en-US" uiCulture="en" requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />

</system.web>

</location>

Note the addition of the culture="en-US" and uiCulture="en" to the <globalization> element

Sep 20, 2010 18:00
Vote:

hi

our content editor preffer the he-il language selected as default ( when en was selected ther created page in english by mistake)

i will try culture="he-il" uiCulture="en"

i need the english (rtl) but the he-il selected as default in the languages

Sep 21, 2010 12:43
Vote:

Gilad

Did this work OK for you?

Sep 22, 2010 11:22
Vote:

no

still a problem here

Oct 05, 2010 14:28
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.