Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Domain Error

Vote:

Hello All

When i try to run the site from my desktop machine, i get this error,

The trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain failed.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.SystemException: The trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain failed.

This was not happening till yesterday. Don't know what exactly happened. I tried the blog where they have posted on this, but it didn't work.

Thanks

Rachappa

Jan 28, 2011 18:11
Vote:

I get this error when my laptop is not connected to my office network. When I start the vpn it works again.

Jan 28, 2011 18:49
Vote:

I am working on my desktop system. If i create a new project and run it is working fine. The existing 2-3 EPiServer application is throwing the above exception. Any idea?

Jan 31, 2011 17:03
Vote:

My experience is the same as Anders, if i'm disconnected from the workdomain and the windows membership provider is being used i get this error. The solution is to either be connected to the domain or use another membership-provider. 

Feb 02, 2011 8:23
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.