Hi,Mapped URLs (/Templates/Page.aspx?id=100) doesn't get correctly rewritten to friendly URLs on globalized websites. This error will occur if you're using the EPiServer.SpecializedProperties.PropertyUrl property and selects a page and then choose "Language: Automatically".The URL gets rewritten though, but the language prefix is missing. All other links on the website, that are stored as permanent links and then rendered as mapped, gets correctly rewritten. I have no language mapping to domains, in which case would not include the language prefix.If I add the language parameter to the link (/Templates/Page.aspx?id=100&epslanguage=en) the prefix gets added to the rewritten URL. This will however not work, because the property is not language specific and the link should be rewritten to the current language and not hard-coded to one language.I have the latest updates installed (Patch 3) and I couldn't find any reported bug on this topic.
Found a reported bug. And it is resolved, but it doesn't say in which version it was resolved.
Ok, so there is a hotfix available. Just contact the support.
Really wish the bug reports would state whether a hotfix is available (either in the "fixed in" field or in the description field)..
The bug was reported in CMS6 R2, hotfix was made available, but it wasn't included in later releases of CMS6 R2, which I find strange. I would say this a quite serious bug.