Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

developer guide to CMS 5?

Vote:

I can't seem to find any developers guide to EpiServer CMS5. There is one for v4.x, is this compatible? I am not talking about SDK documentation or product sheets. I need to quickly learn how to develop EPiServer solutions from scratch.
Sep 17, 2008 14:50
Vote:

Sep 17, 2008 16:47
Vote:

We are in the process of creating a 'Get Started' theme for EPiServer World - a starting point for EPiServer developers.
We plan to launch ''Get Started' sometime in October 2008 - after the EPiServer CMS 5 R2 release.

Until then I can only refer you to the curent SDK documentation, tech notes, articles and forum on EPiServer World.  As you may be aware EPiServer hold a variety of courses on EPiServer CMS 5 for developers, see www.episerver.com -> Education.

Sep 18, 2008 11:51
Vote:

We have now launched a Get Started theme here on EPiServer World - see the main menu bar. Get Started is aimed at helping beginner EPiServer developers.

We will be updating Get Started on a regular basis.

If you have any suggestions or wish to give feedaback on Get Started - you are more than welcome to post us on the Help us Improve EPiServer World thread.

Cheers!

Oct 23, 2008 12:38
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.