Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Creating Episerver project and installing Community problems.

Vote:

Hello, I used Ted Nyberg tutorial Installing Episerver CMS . I created new project in Visual Studio and attached database from App_Data folder to Management studio. I added site in IIS. Now I am trying to install Community on this Site.

When I am using Deployment Center "Install community on existing site" I am getting error that Community could be installed only on site version 7.5

When I am using nuget Install-Package EPiServer.Community  I am getting error that some stored procedure doesnt exist. Because nuget added only libraries but doesnt added tables and stored procedures to database. 

When I replaced dlls Episerver.dll and Episerver.Framework.dll from site created using Deployment center I can Install community on new site using Deployment Center, but then I am getting System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Thats means that I missed some sections in web.config file. For example section.

Can somebody provide me with installation Community on site, created using visual studio extension ? 

Thanks!

Oct 08, 2014 16:49
Vote:

Oct 08, 2014 20:17
Vote:

@Valdis Iljuconoks Thanks! 

Oct 09, 2014 12:43
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.