I've got some trouble with the license when I'm using Relate+. I keep getting this license error message from EPiServer:
The maximum number of users (1) has been exceeded.
This is a developer Relate+ 2.0 intranet edition license. When I check my license at admin/community/administration I get Maximum users unlimited. Any Idea why this occurs?
There is a license error on this site:
The maximum number of users (1) has been exceeded..
The Web site remains functional, but this message will be displayed until the license error has been corrected.
To correct this error:
* Ensure that you have a valid license file for the site configuration.
* Store the license file in the application directory or Licenses Folder.
If you do not have a license file, please request one from EPiServer License Center.
This error normally appears when you exceed the maximum user limit set in your license.config. As you said, maximum users is set to unlimited, it's a bit strange. Could you write me back your LicenseNumber (open the licensen.config and look for <LicenseNumber>), I'll check what user limit has set in our system against this license.
The Licence number is 144490 for Licence.config. For relate + (EPiServerRelateLicense.config) licence number141437
I can see that your Relate+ license has UserLimit set to "0" which is causing the problem here. We have fixed a bug(#60158:Demo license just use for one user while License Information say that "Max. number of users Unlimited") lately against this issue as well.
To solve your issue, send a request to "sales at episerver dot com" to add the required "UserLimit" on it or create a new partner developer license.