Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

RSS for Relate+

Vote:

Hi,

Are RSS-feed functionality something that comes with Relate+. I would like to have it just like they have it here on this Forum. A button to subscribe/show rss-feed for each topic. Or is it something I need to develop myself?

Mar 16, 2010 9:29
Vote:

This is not good. Was curious about this myself, so I looked through the code and couldn't find RSS functionality anywhere.. Sure developing this yourself is not that much of a job, but this is something that should be built in!

Edited, Mar 16, 2010 14:38
Vote:

I believe the same goes for WYSIWYG for blog and forum and also Email subscribtion on Forums... I bumped an old post in this forum with the same question asked... the post never got an answer...

Hey, I just noticed I'm writing this in Firefox and it's in a WYSIWYG editor :-) maybe it is there somehow.....

Apr 01, 2010 16:51
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.