Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Ouput lang and hreflang attributes in Property webcontrol

Vote:

Using the <episerver:Property... web control to ouput links to other pages is very convenient. However, it would be much better if the lang attribute and hreflang attribute was created as well when the target page language is different from the current page language. E.g.: Using should result in: My english page
Feb 03, 2006 13:45
Vote:

Good idea, I second that. Until (if ever) it is implemented as a standard feature, you could implement it yourself by creating your own custom property that inherits from PropertyPageReference. /Steve
Feb 05, 2006 22:12
Vote:

Or you could inherit from EPiServer.WebControls.Property and do custom implementation of method AddedControl protected override void AddedControl(System.Web.UI.Control control, int index) { switch(this.InnerProperty.GetType().ToString()) { case "EPiServer.Core.PropertyPageReference" : HyperLink hl = control as HyperLink; if(hl != null) {
Feb 06, 2006 9:40
Vote:

ops... was hitting publish to soon. well you probably get the picture from the above. What I missed is that this is more convienient if the system already is in production, no need to change propertydatatype of pagedefinitions. /HAXEN
Feb 06, 2006 9:48
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.