After upgrading to CMS12, it looks like the ContentRegion table is no longer getting written to.

Vote:

After upgrading to CMS12, it looks like the ContentRegion table is no longer getting written to.

We have a query that was looking at this table to validate the region for content. After upgrading to CMS12, it looks like this table is no longer getting written to. Can somneone explain if this table is relavent any longer? Our site does not use multiple Regions.

Aug 23, 2024 18:02
Manoj Kumawat - Aug 26, 2024 7:39
It seems to be a custom table or a plugin that might have created it? I have a solution based out of CMS12 and I can't seem to find it in SQL database.
Vote:

Hi,

Could you give me more detail abount ContentRegion table? I even do not find this table in CMS version 11.

What is CMS version that you used before upgrading? What is purpose of using ContentRegion table?

Aug 25, 2024 3:19
Vote:

Thanks for the varification. I'm not sure why it was added to that db and can't even find how it's getting filled out.

Aug 26, 2024 13:45
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.