Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Tiny MCE Code Button in EpiServer 7

Vote:

I have upgraded one of our website from CMS 6 R2 to CMS 7. After the upgrade, the tiny mce editor within cms does not show the code button, which is used to edit the content in HTML mode. I checked in the Adming mode=>Config => Plug in manager => EpiServer => Overview. There the code button is enabled. I am not sure why this is not displayed. We need this button for the content editors to insert iframe into the content. What could be the problem?

Jan 22, 2013 17:14
Vote:

I think that the default settings might have changed in EPiServer 7. It's easy to alter the settings, either for a specific page type property or for the entire system. To change the system defaults for the site:

1. Go to Admin->Config->Edit Custom Property Types.
  2. Select XhtmlString.
  3. Select "Add settings".
  4. Drag and drop the tools you want to the toolbar.
  5. When you're done: Click save to save and close the dialog.
  6. Last of all: Click on "Set as default" to set this as the default settings for the site.

Jan 22, 2013 20:41
Vote:

Thanks Linus, That worked

Jan 23, 2013 9:48
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.