Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Full Text Search Not Workin


Could someone please point me in the right direction.  I have install and setup all the necessary config elements but when i use the re-indexing gadget, it seems to sit at 0%, then i look in the big table, there is a boat load of dds store entries.  Am I doing something wrong?

Nov 05, 2011 21:32

I have only used the FTS with Relate, but set the log to debug and check it - I think the FTS (client side) logs quite a lot. Also, make sure you can browse to the url of the search service. You should get the standard WCF service page.

Nov 06, 2011 12:39

Thanks for your help magnus, i got it working.  There seems to be an issue with ms ajax and fulltext search for some odd reason, i removed all the msajax and it started working.  Not sure why, but it did the trick.

Nov 06, 2011 21:14
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.