EPiServer - update 51
Workflows updated to take advantage of inventory tracking changes, bug fixes for Commerce and CMS Core.
The update is applicable to EPiServer projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package in the list below to see work item details. Refer to Release notes for an overview of latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
- EPiServer.Commerce 8.7.1
- EPiServer.Commerce.Core 8.7.1
- EPiServer.Commerce.UI 8.7.1
- EPiServer.Commerce.Azure 8.7.1
- #115752 Update Workflows to take advantage of the inventory tracking changes
Previously the Inventory Status had three options: "Enabled", "Disabled" and "Ignored". From release 8.7, the Inventory status can be either "Enabled" or "Disabled", indicating whether the inventory is being tracked or not. The "Ignored" status is obsoleted. After upgrading to Commerce 8.7, variations that have inventory status set to "Ignored" will be treated as "Disabled".
Also, prior to the 8.7 release, a product could be preordered when configured as “Allowed preorder”, and the “Start date” could occur before the request date. In release 8.7, the request date must be on or after the preorder available date, and before the purchase available date.
Refer to Inventory requests for more details about the changes. The workflow source code package has been updated for this release and can be downloaded from here (requires login to World).
Note the following version-specific information:
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0) have been converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update, refer to Changes to package locations.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce, refer to Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. Refer to Activating workflows for information on how to enable them.
- Download EPiServer 7.5 and other tools (login required) – how to download EPiServer 7.5 (first-time installation).
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Jan 26, 2015