This topic lists Optimizely updates, delivered as NuGet packages and services. You decide which updates apply to your project.
Select a product, package, or service in the left menu, and then select one of the following filters from Item type and click Filter.
Note: NuGet packages listed here may not be immediately available in the Optimizely NuGet feed.
Added HCaptcha implementation for EpiServer.Forms.Samples. Go to https://dashboard.hcaptcha.com/overview for keys.
Note: HCaptcha does not work with localhost.
Fixed an issue that did not show a text field with dependencies after a form was published.
Changed GetProgressiveSubmitInfo to include language so this function was also changed in Forms.Sample.
Forms is supported on .NET 6.
The client and server keys are now separated. You can enter the separate keys in appsettings.json in the EpiServer section:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a form with a Datetime or Datetime range element, and a Submit element.
2. Add the form to a page, and then publish the page.
3. View the form.
4. Click on the date picker.
The date picker is displayed.
The date picker is displayed but there is an 404 error in the console.
ReCaptcha has been upgraded from v2 to v3.
Steps to reproduce
1. Install Forms.Samples.
2. Set up a site in Azure, for instance, North Europe.
3. Use a Date time picker and set picker type to date picker.
4. Set date to 2020-02-20 and check the Form submission.
5. Set date to 2020-06-20 and check the Form submission.
Should set date to the selected date.
Dates are set to the date before.
Improve Form Sample elements to fulfill the WCAG 2.0 level AA compliance.
Recapcha control is implementing Google Recapcha v2. We need to verify that screen reader can read error content in the case of a validation failure.
This story is similar to AFORM-2469 but for dynamic content.