This topic lists Optimizely updates, delivered as NuGet packages and services. You decide which updates apply to your project.
Select a product, package, or service in the left menu, and then select one of the following filters from Item type and click Filter.
Note: NuGet packages listed here may not be immediately available in the Optimizely NuGet feed.
Forms is supported on .NET 6.
The client and server keys are now separated. You can enter the separate keys in appsettings.json in the EpiServer section:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a form with a Datetime or Datetime range element, and a Submit element.
2. Add the form to a page, and then publish the page.
3. View the form.
4. Click on the date picker.
The date picker is displayed.
The date picker is displayed but there is an 404 error in the console.
ReCaptcha has been upgraded from v2 to v3.
Steps to reproduce
1. Install Forms.Samples.
2. Set up a site in Azure, for instance, North Europe.
3. Use a Date time picker and set picker type to date picker.
4. Set date to 2020-02-20 and check the Form submission.
5. Set date to 2020-06-20 and check the Form submission.
Should set date to the selected date.
Dates are set to the date before.
Improve Form Sample elements to fulfill the WCAG 2.0 level AA compliance.
Recapcha control is implementing Google Recapcha v2. We need to verify that screen reader can read error content in the case of a validation failure.
This story is similar to AFORM-2469 but for dynamic content.
_Install & configure Campaign Connector with Form
1. Create a Form mapping to a recipient:
2. Add the form to page then publish all.
3. Enter valid data on Recaptcha.
4. Submit a form. System shows warning message 'Errors occurred while processing your information" (input existed email, input blacklist email...)
5. Update form with valid data then submit.
reCaptcha should be refreshed if submission fails.
reCaptcha is disabled but displays warning "Invalid captcha value."
Datetime saved from DateTime/DatetimeRange element is not in ISO format.
Now, datetime will be saved with YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mmTZD(ISO-8601) format.
Elements are localized.
1. Open page 1 in view mode.
2. Select any date from Date picker dialog (e.g., 04/12/2017).
3. Submit the form.
4. Refresh page1.
Expected: 04/12/2017 is shown in Date picker
Actual: 2017-04-12 is shown.
5. Do not change the Date value. Submit form.
Actual: Cannot submit form, " Unexpected value is not accepted" message is shown.